THE NICE NIGHTIE: Sewing Pattern
- nice fullness to hide tummies
- nice flared shape to hide hips
- nice flattering & lacey V-neck
- nice gathers in snug bodice
The fitted bodice is sized & designed for 2 way stretch fabrics. The skirt for any knit:
single knits, rib knits, mesh, tricot, jersey. The pattern has cup sizes A/B, C & D in sizes S to XL4.
Elastic & laces are used to finish all edges. Hem circumference is Approx. 280 cm (110")
- Fabric Required:
- Bodice: 2 way stretch fabric: 0.5 of 150 cm (1/2 yd of 60") for all sizes
- Skirt: mid-calf length: any knit 1.9M of 150 cm (2 yd 60") for all sizes
- Skirt: knee length: any knit 1.5M of 150cm (1 3/4yd of 60") for all sizes
- Neckline lace: 1M of 5cm wide 1 1/4yd of 2" wide) for all sizes
- Elastic: 2M of 1cm width (2 1/4 yards of 3/8")
Sizes S to XL4.
More Patterns Home Page How to Order